Exciting Rep site updates
There have been some exciting new changes that have taken place on your Rep site today! Below are the highlights of the updates.
- There is one location for your prospects to visit. There are no longer separate sites to view Rep Opportunity details and Travel Program details.
- There is a fresh new look with the focus on Travel! The landing page on your Rep site that a prospect will see is all about the Travel Program. We’ve even added a Join Now link to every page a prospect would view for the Travel Program and Rep Opportunity.
- The products have been removed from the menu at the top and placed under the products tab at the bottom of the Rep Site.
- You can still send prospects or customers directly to Rep, Ganovia, and Z Mobile pages. Instead of sending them to ytb.com/userid, all you have to do is add the product name to the beginning of the URL.
- For example: If I wanted to send a customer directly to my Ganovia Rep site to purchase coffee I would send them to: ganovia.ytb.com/userid
- They would still be able to get to information about the Travel Program and Rep Opportunity.
- You will also notice that Suklaa and GreenTech have been removed from the Rep site.
Hey RTAs! Is your name on this list?
If your name is on this list, CONGRATULATIONS – You are a winner! Your monthly fee is WAIVED! (If you are qualified and do not see your name on the list, let us know!) Join the 100s of other RTAs who have already qualified for this amazing benefit. Click here to see the full list of RTAs. Click here to see the program rules and requirements.
That’s Thursday’s beat. If you liked it, share it.